Wednesday 22 February 2012

Dear Fairy Blog-Mother

(Really she's my auntie)
As I said in a earlier post my aunt Claire is already well established in the Blogger-Verse 
with her Blog  'My Little Life' (You should definitely check it out!)
(THIS IS HER ^ )

She along with my mother, Year 10/11 English teacher, Etta James and Ellen DeGeneres,
is my biggest hero and influence. . . . actually I think you 
should all go out and buy an auntie just like her. FACT. 
And these are just Five Of The (many many) Reasons We Love Her . . 

 1. She makes great tea and pack lunches

 2. For Christmas this year her and my wonderful and handy Uncle Kev
bought and accessorized a vintage bike for me so i would have my very own Amsterdam bike

3. She ALWAYS has sweeties!
(Me treating her to Cream tea on her 39th Birthday last year)

4.  We worked together for 5 years in the same ice cream parlor

5. And finally, although I'm sure I could go on all day, she is a consent
 inspiration to me! 
We love you Auntie Claire Bear
x x x

1 comment:

  1. awwww how cute! I love you too! (just a little bit) haha!

    ReplyDelete